240SX Fresno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May 15th eddie and Beyond Mention drift event!!! will have tandem drifting!!!

5 posters

Go down

May 15th eddie and Beyond Mention drift event!!! will have tandem drifting!!! Empty May 15th eddie and Beyond Mention drift event!!! will have tandem drifting!!!

Post  s13.Truck Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:14 pm

May 15th eddie and Beyond Mention drift event!!! will have tandem drifting!!! Bmside12
dont click on the flyer......to sign up go to beyondmention.com..... click on View blog

MUST SIGN BEFORE MAY 1st!!!!!!

beyond mention is kicking off the 2011 with the first drift event in the central valley!! will be the first event in all the valley that will have allow tandem drifting!!!

.first 25 driver that sign up!!! so we can get a lot of sit time
.start at 8am to 4pm, gates open at 6am, must be tech before going on the track
.TECH RULES
.all lug nuts
.battery tie down
.DOT. approved helmet
.seat fully bolted down
.seat beat or hardness fully bolted down

s13.Truck

Back to top Go down

May 15th eddie and Beyond Mention drift event!!! will have tandem drifting!!! Empty Re: May 15th eddie and Beyond Mention drift event!!! will have tandem drifting!!!

Post  onevia drift Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:06 pm

LOL... i just found out... well like 2 weeks ago... that my friends uncle owns that lot. He was telling me about how there was an event there and i was like... yea, i know
onevia drift
onevia drift
tuckin' rim

Back to top Go down

May 15th eddie and Beyond Mention drift event!!! will have tandem drifting!!! Empty Re: May 15th eddie and Beyond Mention drift event!!! will have tandem drifting!!!

Post  djkingmatt Tue May 10, 2011 8:55 pm

Yup, Lemoore duders checking in!

djkingmatt

Back to top Go down

Post  Cookie_Monster Wed May 11, 2011 1:05 am

Hi fellows do they allow any spectators? Cause dont think my cars gonna be up yet and would like to come and see some of you guys driftin. (trying to pick up a tip or two very new to the game lol)

Cookie_Monster

Back to top Go down

Post  onevia drift Thu May 12, 2011 12:45 am

Tere isnt any "spectators " allowed ... ALTHOUGH drivers are allowed a "pit crew" of 4 ppl or less... but really and truely....just go and no one will really say anything. If they do...... Tell em that Jake said they could eat a dick =)
onevia drift
onevia drift
tuckin' rim

Back to top Go down

Post  Cookie_Monster Sat May 14, 2011 11:00 pm

lol kool ill see if i can make it out there

Cookie_Monster

Back to top Go down

Post  TruSlide.240sx Sun May 15, 2011 10:23 pm

anyone got any videos or pics of the event???
TruSlide.240sx
TruSlide.240sx

Back to top Go down

Post  onevia drift Mon May 16, 2011 2:59 pm

^^^^ what he said!.. i want to see some too !!!! I had a blast guys. Thanks for setting up te event!
onevia drift
onevia drift
tuckin' rim

Back to top Go down

Post  djkingmatt Mon May 16, 2011 3:22 pm

^^^ GREAT times, and a pretty sick spot. Look forward to hoping to seeing everyone next weekend!

...Back in the garage, on mission status to get my single slammer put back together. ^.^

djkingmatt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down