240SX Fresno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not too often that this happens...

5 posters

Go down

Not too often that this happens... Empty Not too often that this happens...

Post  Thrilla559 Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:08 pm

I've always been a night owl first of all but last night I caught 2 fools trying to walk up to my house!! I was outside smoking a cigarettes posted in the darkness and seen a white late 90's pontiac firebird drive by and slow down a lil past my house which you would think nothing of it but I live out in the country so while I'm still smoking my cigarette thinking either a. It's a couple gettin it on or b. Somethings up. So I'm just about to finish my smoke I hear feet being dragged on the road while walking. So as I start to see them in the distance I walk out the cuts and start making my way inside and asked them,"are you lost or what?". One guy said they ran out of gas and there phone died. He stuttered when he replied so I said,"you need to make a call huh? Okay wait right there I'll be right back". Went inside and called my brother inlaw to come out but just like ghosts those fools disappeared!! Funny yesterday my ol lady asked me what sticker I'd put on my 240 and I said idk. Now I know what I want a sticker that says "FUCK THEIVES!!" what are the odds of actually catching someone before it happens huh?
Thrilla559
Thrilla559

Back to top Go down

Not too often that this happens... Empty Re: Not too often that this happens...

Post  S13 Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:25 pm

close one.
my 240 is secured by a fence. Very Happy
S13
S13

Back to top Go down

Post  Thrilla559 Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:59 pm

To be honest I was still caught slippin in a way but luckily kept a calm but don't mess with me attitude. Looks like I'll be having another sleepless night ahead of me....
Thrilla559
Thrilla559

Back to top Go down

Post  chaos2000 Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:07 pm

Your allowed to have guns for a reason lol...
chaos2000
chaos2000

Back to top Go down

Post  Blades15 Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:30 am

chaos2000 wrote:Your allowed to have guns for a reason lol...

Or better yet, mod a gun/taze to your 240's alarm system Wink
Blades15
Blades15

Back to top Go down

Post  Thrilla559 Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:24 pm

Is that really possible? Lol
Thrilla559
Thrilla559

Back to top Go down

Post  Blades15 Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:48 pm

Hell yea. Most people just have an alarm lugnuts and possibly a killswitch. Thats npt offensive at all!!! My car has a taze to the ground system when the alarm is going off so touch ground anywhere and your toast. Then after 15 seconds the 360* proximity sensor turns on and sets off a small flash grenade in the direction of motion. I've got a 9mm w/ rubber bullets pointed towards the driverside connected to a sensor mounted to the hinge on the left windshield wiper. In case a cop writes a parking ticket or someone approaches my car. Spikes if im in a car chase. (i've actually had some gang members chasing me in my 240 here in fresno for "drifting on their territory") A gps sensor and a hidden z32 ebrake lock button for both the front and rear wheels to make it mighty tough to haul it onto a trailer.
Blades15
Blades15

Back to top Go down

Post  onevia drift Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:04 pm

Psssh my car is in BFE +5 miles...... So, no one ever messes with my stuff too much. my car doesnt have a motor right now and has 2 flat back tires from when it id run like a beast for 2 hours lol.
onevia drift
onevia drift
tuckin' rim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum