Sexy bikini car wash girl Kerry Ann test drives Nissan's legendary R34 GT-R V-Spec Skyline

Go down

Sexy bikini car wash girl Kerry Ann test drives Nissan's legendary R34 GT-R V-Spec Skyline

Post  bigflatblack on Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:01 am

nissan and great carwash at 6:05 lol wish my coupe got this kinda survice Shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiRMdTfW5yM
bigflatblack

Back to top Go down

Re: Sexy bikini car wash girl Kerry Ann test drives Nissan's legendary R34 GT-R V-Spec Skyline

Post  Blades15 on Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:31 am

Lol. At Red carpet car wash in Clovis, ask for Sandy Wink
Blades15

Back to top Go down

Re: Sexy bikini car wash girl Kerry Ann test drives Nissan's legendary R34 GT-R V-Spec Skyline

Post  bigflatblack on Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:01 am

Blades15 wrote:Lol. At Red carpet car wash in Clovis, ask for Sandy Wink

serious?!!?
bigflatblack

Back to top Go down

Post  Blades15 on Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:13 pm

Ask for the full service w/ pina colada shampoo. She'll tell you to come back at 9:30. Bring some cash. Wink
Blades15

Back to top Go down

Post  bigflatblack on Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:06 pm

Blades15 wrote:Ask for the full service w/ pina colada shampoo. She'll tell you to come back at 9:30. Bring some cash. Wink

lmao...im thinking about starting a bikini car wash....
bigflatblack

Back to top Go down

Post  Blades15 on Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:15 pm

bigflatblack wrote:
Blades15 wrote:Ask for the full service w/ pina colada shampoo. She'll tell you to come back at 9:30. Bring some cash. Wink

lmao...im thinking about starting a bikini car wash.... I think im gay.

You may wanna start w/ some implants. Wink and i cant help you onthat second issue. Wink bahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
Blades15

Back to top Go down

Post  bigflatblack on Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:21 pm

Blades15 wrote:
bigflatblack wrote:

lmao...im thinking about starting a bikini car wash.... I think im gay.

You may wanna start w/ some implants. Wink and i cant help you onthat second issue. Wink bahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

lmfao....idk about all that...i might be too sexy in a bikini lmao...lol when i said start a buisness i ment have all my 240 friends Wink and i hire sexy hot bikini girls to wash our cars like try outs Wink and then other cars for money !!!
bigflatblack

Back to top Go down

Post  Blades15 on Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:33 pm

Haha... Your gonna get these girls from Fresno?... Your gonna have a bunch of 4'11" mexi midgets trying to wash our roofs... People just'll be identifying our cars as the stitched togethered dirty roof cars. Yup... Another fresno 240. I know where he gets his carwashes done... Ohhh once again missed cleaning the tailights.. That would be ms Ortiz's work. Razz
Blades15

Back to top Go down

Post  bigflatblack on Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:51 pm

Blades15 wrote:Haha... Your gonna get these girls from Fresno?... Your gonna have a bunch of 4'11" mexi midgets trying to wash our roofs... People just'll be identifying our cars as the stitched togethered dirty roof cars. Yup... Another fresno 240. I know where he gets his carwashes done... Ohhh once again missed cleaning the tailights.. That would be ms Ortiz's work. Razz

lmao good thing im not from fresno then lol...but out here the chicks arent that much better haha
bigflatblack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum