Sexy bikini car wash girl Kerry Ann test drives Nissan's legendary R34 GT-R V-Spec Skyline

Go down

Sexy bikini car wash girl Kerry Ann test drives Nissan's legendary R34 GT-R V-Spec Skyline

Post  bigflatblack on Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:01 am

nissan and great carwash at 6:05 lol wish my coupe got this kinda survice Shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiRMdTfW5yM
avatar
bigflatblack

Posts : 41
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 32
Location : ceres

Back to top Go down

Re: Sexy bikini car wash girl Kerry Ann test drives Nissan's legendary R34 GT-R V-Spec Skyline

Post  Blades15 on Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:31 am

Lol. At Red carpet car wash in Clovis, ask for Sandy Wink
avatar
Blades15

Posts : 64
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 28
Location : Fresno

Back to top Go down

Re: Sexy bikini car wash girl Kerry Ann test drives Nissan's legendary R34 GT-R V-Spec Skyline

Post  bigflatblack on Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:01 am

Blades15 wrote:Lol. At Red carpet car wash in Clovis, ask for Sandy Wink

serious?!!?
avatar
bigflatblack

Posts : 41
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 32
Location : ceres

Back to top Go down

Re: Sexy bikini car wash girl Kerry Ann test drives Nissan's legendary R34 GT-R V-Spec Skyline

Post  Blades15 on Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:13 pm

Ask for the full service w/ pina colada shampoo. She'll tell you to come back at 9:30. Bring some cash. Wink
avatar
Blades15

Posts : 64
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 28
Location : Fresno

Back to top Go down

Re: Sexy bikini car wash girl Kerry Ann test drives Nissan's legendary R34 GT-R V-Spec Skyline

Post  bigflatblack on Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:06 pm

Blades15 wrote:Ask for the full service w/ pina colada shampoo. She'll tell you to come back at 9:30. Bring some cash. Wink

lmao...im thinking about starting a bikini car wash....
avatar
bigflatblack

Posts : 41
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 32
Location : ceres

Back to top Go down

Re: Sexy bikini car wash girl Kerry Ann test drives Nissan's legendary R34 GT-R V-Spec Skyline

Post  Blades15 on Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:15 pm

bigflatblack wrote:
Blades15 wrote:Ask for the full service w/ pina colada shampoo. She'll tell you to come back at 9:30. Bring some cash. Wink

lmao...im thinking about starting a bikini car wash.... I think im gay.

You may wanna start w/ some implants. Wink and i cant help you onthat second issue. Wink bahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
avatar
Blades15

Posts : 64
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 28
Location : Fresno

Back to top Go down

Re: Sexy bikini car wash girl Kerry Ann test drives Nissan's legendary R34 GT-R V-Spec Skyline

Post  bigflatblack on Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:21 pm

Blades15 wrote:
bigflatblack wrote:
Blades15 wrote:Ask for the full service w/ pina colada shampoo. She'll tell you to come back at 9:30. Bring some cash. Wink

lmao...im thinking about starting a bikini car wash.... I think im gay.

You may wanna start w/ some implants. Wink and i cant help you onthat second issue. Wink bahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

lmfao....idk about all that...i might be too sexy in a bikini lmao...lol when i said start a buisness i ment have all my 240 friends Wink and i hire sexy hot bikini girls to wash our cars like try outs Wink and then other cars for money !!!
avatar
bigflatblack

Posts : 41
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 32
Location : ceres

Back to top Go down

Re: Sexy bikini car wash girl Kerry Ann test drives Nissan's legendary R34 GT-R V-Spec Skyline

Post  Blades15 on Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:33 pm

Haha... Your gonna get these girls from Fresno?... Your gonna have a bunch of 4'11" mexi midgets trying to wash our roofs... People just'll be identifying our cars as the stitched togethered dirty roof cars. Yup... Another fresno 240. I know where he gets his carwashes done... Ohhh once again missed cleaning the tailights.. That would be ms Ortiz's work. Razz
avatar
Blades15

Posts : 64
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 28
Location : Fresno

Back to top Go down

Re: Sexy bikini car wash girl Kerry Ann test drives Nissan's legendary R34 GT-R V-Spec Skyline

Post  bigflatblack on Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:51 pm

Blades15 wrote:Haha... Your gonna get these girls from Fresno?... Your gonna have a bunch of 4'11" mexi midgets trying to wash our roofs... People just'll be identifying our cars as the stitched togethered dirty roof cars. Yup... Another fresno 240. I know where he gets his carwashes done... Ohhh once again missed cleaning the tailights.. That would be ms Ortiz's work. Razz

lmao good thing im not from fresno then lol...but out here the chicks arent that much better haha
avatar
bigflatblack

Posts : 41
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 32
Location : ceres

Back to top Go down

Re: Sexy bikini car wash girl Kerry Ann test drives Nissan's legendary R34 GT-R V-Spec Skyline

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum